Did you know there are more bicycles than people in Amsterdam?
It's one of the original and influential cycling cultures that helped set the trend towards urban cycling and our love for touring new destinations by bike.
The Dutch bicycle - the original workhorse urban bike for entire families - sets the bar in style, function and cool factor. BestTrip.TV discovers cycling culture in legendary Amsterdam, and meets the maker of custom Dutch bikes.
If there's anything better than cycling through the streets of one of the world's favorite cities, it's a souvenir custom bike that will be the envy of all your cycling friends at home.
Start your Trip!
Copyright BestTrip.TV/Influence Entertainment Group Inc or Rights Holder. All rights reserved. You are welcome to share this material from this page, but it may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Where do you want to go?
You Should See
Related to Amsterdam, Netherlands
- 10 Amazing Facts about the Tasmanian Devil
- 8 Facts About the Panama Canal
- Top 10 Reasons to Travel to Croatia
- Travel Companies Offering Free Vacations to Frontline Workers - and How You Can Get Involved
- Discover Tropical Romance in 3 Overwater Bungalow Resorts on the Caribbean Sea
- 5 Little-Known Facts about Africa's 'Big Five' Animals